When it comes to coaching most business owners think two things:
I’m too busy for a coach <
I can’t afford a coach <
The truth is, once you realize it’s just as important to work ON your business as IN your business, you’re ready for a coach.
The cost of coaching will come back to you multiple times over in business growth, so it might just be the best business investment you ever make.
How It Works
We design individualized coaching programs specifically for you and your company.
Each company is different, so we put together a program that’s right for you and at the right time for your company.
The usual coaching format is:
- 2 coaching sessions per month, one hour each (approximately every two weeks)
- in-person where possible, video otherwise
- Constant connection
- Open access via texts, phone calls, emails between meetings. When something comes up and you ask “What would Coach say about this?” you can always reach out. We want our clients to know we are there for them.
- No term contract to sign.
- Our coaching programs are month-to-month, with a 30 day cancellation. There’s no obligation, and if we are not bringing value, you can end the agreement anytime.
The Cost of Coaching
We have made our programs affordable so that even small business owners can benefit. The key thing to remember is that the money you spend will come back to you many times over in increased profits. Coaching could be the best investment you make in your company.
Let's Get Started!
Reach out by email, phone or fill out our form. Carrier pigeons not recommended, they drink too much.
Inside Track Business Coaching